Pasadena Police Motor Skills Competition
- OPTION #1: Register ONLINE to compete in the 2K14 Motor Skills Competition
STEP 1 REGISTRATION - complete the form below & submit.
STEP 2 PAYMENT - mail in your $30.00 registration fee. (If you choose to pay at the event, the cost will be $40.)
Mail your registration and
Pasadena Police Department
c/o Ofcr. John Watkins
207 N. Garfield Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626) 744-4590 Phone
Please make checks payable to:
- OPTION #2: Register by MAIL to compete in the 2K14 Motor Skills Competition
- $30 registration fees should be mailed in with your form via check or money order, if you choose to pay at the event, the fee will be $40. Please make checks payable to PPDMSC. Please do not send cash.
- Your registration fee will include one (1) admission to the lunch banquet and a competition T-shirt. Additional lunch tickets are $5.00 each & additional T-Shirts are $15.00 each. These will be available for purchase at the event.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, NOTIFY:
Please list any accolades, accomplishments, awards or interesting experiences while on motor:
CLICK TO SUBMIT
The registration fee includes
1 Lunch Ticket + 1 Event T-Shirt.
Please select your t-shirt size:
- Visit our Check-in table to complete your registration. Cash will be accepted if you register in person at the event.
- RV Parking Info: Come down Wednesday and enjoy the free overnight RV parking in the Brookside Park area of the Rose Bowl. RV parking also available on competition day near the competition course.